3800 Going to ZZP home base

jk99gtp

Addict
Nov 15, 2008
Originally posted by CoolGTX@Sep 21 2004, 05:35 PM
just remember, zoomer HATES ilgpc people...heads up...
You are kidding right?

I met Zooomer when I had ZZP do some work on my car, and he is one of the nicest guys I've ever met. Im almost sure he knew I am registered on this board. The same goes for snoop...

Jet,

What day are you leaving? I was hoping to get an Mini-AFC 2.0 from him. What kind of work are you getting done? Are you just there for the day?

Later,

Joel

I

imported_snoop

Originally posted by 98 gtp toy@Sep 21 2004, 08:06 PM
I think Zooomer may just be a little defensive when it comes to ILGPC. Because there are/were a couple members who are Publicly Anti-ZZP.
no there are, and when i talked to zooom he just wanted to know why everyone hated/didnt like him. so i asked the question to all and let them speak their mind and when they did, all of a sudden they were no so against him. :rolleyes:

J.E.T.

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
I'll be leaving this Fri/weekend. You can buy the item from Zoomer and tell him I'll be picking it up. This will save you the shipping charge at least. Nothing major, but it helps. Plus you can get the part as soon as I get back in Illinois.

just remember, zoomer HATES ilgpc people...heads up...
That can't be true... He's always been helpfull. Never meet him in person, so we'll see...

My trans is getting worked on right now at ZZP camp. End results (many parts salvaged-hopefully )will be ZZP race trans: LSD GenII; 3.29 gears; ZZP hardened IS;ZZP TC w/stall.

Man, I've been jittery about this all week. Just want my car back! Or a GTO :ph34r: .

J.E.T.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info