3800 DTC after tog install intermittent

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Your getting reversion. I had this same trouble with a DP I fabbed up. You may need to add a venturi into the exhuast just behind the O2. They make ones that can slip into a header collector, or that you can weld in. It will also bring back your low end power. The slip in ones are nice, since you can change them when you mod up.

2000gtp

Regular
Feb 17, 2008
Omaha,NE
Originally posted by Ron Vogel+Sep 20 2004, 03:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ron Vogel @ Sep 20 2004, 03:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-xttc2000@Sep 20 2004, 03:23 PM
you didnt put a bosche o2 in there did you?
It can still happen on the AC Delco's, but the Bosch one's will do it everytime. [/b][/quote]
yeah it is a bosch. i picked it up at my work (pepboys) cause of discount. who makes the venturi that was talked about?

I

imported_Ron Vogel

They sell the insert one's at Jegs. The other kind, I'm not sure. I ended up making my own, so it was cheap for me. They usually go for around $40; you may want to do a search online. Contact (call) Justin at Casper's about the 02 sensor, he can prolly get it for you cheaper than what you paid with the discount, don't forget to tell him you're with ILGPC.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list