3800 Wide band 02's

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
I heard that the scanned a/f ratios are not completely accurate. Meaning that its the PCM's comand or intrepret of the a/f. I also heard that Miker at one time thought he was running 14.7 and had it checked with a wide band 02 set up and dicovered that the actual a/f was around 16 :unsure:

I have Justins a/f guage set up. What I was thinking of doing was welding another BUNG in the DP and getting a wide band 02. I would like to have a real time a/f set up and was wondering if anyone had the knowlege to make something like that work. Or know where I could go.

Ive read that some ricers are running this type of a setup with some success. I justcant remember where.

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
Thats it....I saw this thing before. Its cool. I just might have a spot for it in my tool box. Miker had one of those. The only thing is you have to put a bung in your pipe for it and after you tune yourself in what then...$350 dust collector..A guage in you car would be cool...I'll assk Justin.

Thanks Kazoo..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• R
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list