3800 Hi

G

GTPGRL1

Originally posted by Charged97@Sep 20 2004, 10:29 AM
Good of you to find your way over here. :)

The headlight covers make the car look SOO much cleaner up front, btw... :lolsign:
Yah... well... except the bug in the clear coat of the hood and the missing grilles and the new rock chips in the paint. Oh and the fact the the front facia is scuffed up silver while the back one is black...

Damn my car is ugly! And that's just the problems with the front of it!

G

GTPGRL1

To Fish and 2002SilverGTP...

Good racing! Rest easy knowing the only reason I beat you was because I'd had ALOT of practice running that quarter before eliminations started. I think I counted over 30 slips total!!!! :eek: Time to change some fluids in my car!

G

GTPGRL1

Originally posted by Charged97+Sep 20 2004, 04:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Charged97 @ Sep 20 2004, 04:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-2KREDGHOST@Sep 20 2004, 02:17 PM
What up I hope you enjoy your stay!!!! Oh and by the way Welcome!!!

Leo
Help me convince her to do her wheels like yours. :) [/b][/quote]
Not gonna happen... quit trying to spend my money!

C

Charged97

Originally posted by GTPGRL1+Sep 20 2004, 11:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GTPGRL1 @ Sep 20 2004, 11:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Charged97@Sep 20 2004, 04:21 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-2KREDGHOST
@Sep 20 2004, 02:17 PM
What up I hope you enjoy your stay!!!! Oh and by the way Welcome!!!

Leo

Help me convince her to do her wheels like yours. :)
Not gonna happen... quit trying to spend my money! [/b][/quote]
Settle down....plus who said it'd cost anything? B) I know someone who can paint on a small scale. Look how good my wheels turned out. ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info