3800 MOMMY AND DADDY BOUGHT ME THIS and THAT and this..

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JeWiShTiTz

I love it when I see all these kids who mommy and daddy buy them all this shit for their cars... and even better, when they invest thousands of dollars to have their cars built FOR them, rather than BY them and you (poor-boy) STILL beat them.. Then they start talkin shit b/c they think they know all this stuff about cars, but when u tell them to check their blinker fluid they freak out and actually look... Maybe people should start talkin when they know a little more than what a cold air intake is, or some pulleys.. Gee Goly Guys! I just blew my motor (not engine) up by spraying, I really thought my engine with its new exhaust tips could handle it.. guess not HAHAHAHA

Oh - btw, I work at a an automotive repair shop, we get all these GTPs in where kids turn up the boost and end up blowing a head gasket and then wonder why.. just research what you do b4 u actually do it, cause it can cost u alot if u mess the littlest thing up! >:p

VHGTP

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Originally posted by JeWiShTiTz@Sep 15 2004, 09:54 PM
I love it when I see all these kids who mommy and daddy buy them all this shit for their cars... and even better, when they invest thousands of dollars to have their cars built FOR them, rather than BY them and you (poor-boy) STILL beat them.. Then they start talkin shit b/c they think they know all this stuff about cars, but when u tell them to check their blinker fluid they freak out and actually look... Maybe people should start talkin when they know a little more than what a cold air intake is, or some pulleys.. Gee Goly Guys! I just blew my motor (not engine) up by spraying, I really thought my engine with its new exhaust tips could handle it.. guess not HAHAHAHA

Oh - btw, I work at a an automotive repair shop, we get all these GTPs in where kids turn up the boost and end up blowing a head gasket and then wonder why.. just research what you do b4 u actually do it, cause it can cost u alot if u mess the littlest thing up! >:p
do u even own a GP?? i mean what was the point of your post? :nospam:

Man.....how old are you? No need to be a smart ass!
I agree with you on somethings, like they should know what there doing, now for those who check there blinker fluid...?!?!? :blink: shouldn't be able to drive!

Hmm...i have a 3.2 pulley on there.. stock is 3.8? Am runnin wit 3 degrees of knock.....don't think i'll blow the engine!

What sizes are you finding on these GTPs that are comin in your shop....

On here....ilgpc.....i havn't heard of ONE person blowing the engine up...

The "kids" as you put it, are morons! And your not gonna find any of them on here!

Am out!

Tom

J

JeWiShTiTz

Actually - I'm not bitching at GP owners, as I love these cars. I'm glad to see SOME of the educated owners - but yea - we DO gtp's in w/blown head gaskets - and half of em are stock.. makes me wonder... Why does everyone ask people's age around here? >:p

Why? Cause post like that will piss some of us off....some of these post come from kids that like to sign up for a board name, post something stupid and never come back. So thats why i asked for your age.

Your tellin me, these kids are blownin head gaskets totally stock? Wha?!? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info