3800 SO MAD GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Originally posted by syP+Sep 14 2004, 02:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (syP @ Sep 14 2004, 02:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-suprchargdgtpgal@Sep 14 2004, 01:37 PM
It's official I'm going back to dating women.  How come every guy I date hacks my passwords, reads my shit, checks my voicemail, and turns crazy.  I am so pissed off!!!!!!!!!!  I need to find some NORMAL people.
going BACK to dating woman?? you did before? [/b][/quote]
DAHHHH

I

imported_snoop

Originally posted by suprchargdgtpgal@Sep 14 2004, 01:37 PM
It's official I'm going back to dating women. How come every guy I date hacks my passwords, reads my shit, checks my voicemail, and turns crazy. I am so pissed off!!!!!!!!!! I need to find some NORMAL people.
its funny you would write this. you will find the right one. he/she is out there(dont know which one you prefer). but the right one is out there. i was just about to give up on looking also(no, not gonna date hardlegs). but i was fed up with these stupid ass girls out here that say/think they know what they want, then get it and treat it like crap. so it was kinda versa vice in this sitution. my WOMAN that i have now, gave up on boys and was just fine/content with herself. she was actually conviced that is how it was gonna be. then we started talking and we have NEVER even been close to being as happy as we are now. we think that we are the last people we will ever be with. we are on the same page with everything and the whole nine. i cant describe how happy i am now after i find her. i dont know how old you are but it took me almost 25 years to get this way. but like i said before, the right person is out there. there will be alot of heartaches and that, but he/she is out there. and when it is the right person, believe me you will know. i hope i haved helped you out, but it was weird that you would bring this up after what we have found. just dont give up, he/she is out there ok.

jk99gtp

Addict
Nov 15, 2008
Originally posted by suprchargdgtpgal@Sep 14 2004, 01:37 PM
It's official I'm going back to dating women. How come every guy I date hacks my passwords, reads my shit, checks my voicemail, and turns crazy. I am so pissed off!!!!!!!!!! I need to find some NORMAL people.
Solution to your problem : Pick a friend or make a new one, and extend that friendship to "Friends with Benefits" :p

No drama, no issues, no stress, the single life, freedom...shall I go on? :D

LoCoZ

Apr 24, 2008
Villa Park, IL
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8+Sep 14 2004, 07:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (I-Dom-In-8 @ Sep 14 2004, 07:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-suprchargdgtpgal@Sep 14 2004, 01:37 PM
It's official I'm going back to dating women.  How come every guy I date hacks my passwords, reads my shit, checks my voicemail, and turns crazy.  I am so pissed off!!!!!!!!!!  I need to find some NORMAL people.
Im normal and i dont know how to hack passwords and dont check voicemails. Hummmmm :rolleyes: :D [/b][/quote]
Trying to start an ILGPC dating service? :lolsign:

xttc2000

Addict
Dec 21, 2008
women are just as bad if not worse.
have any guys here ever dated a woman that didnt dig through their shit? neither sex seems to like to mind their own business, some take it to another extreme but im sure everone here has looked through their significant others call log while playing with their phone.

superchargedgp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by mother1998+Sep 14 2004, 09:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mother1998 @ Sep 14 2004, 09:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-suprchargdgtpgal@Sep 14 2004, 01:37 PM
who cares? [/b][/quote]
and who cares about you?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info