3800 Springs and Struts

I

imported_Ron Vogel

You may want new spring isolators too. Definately get the strut mounts, it adds to the cost, but you'll regret it later you didn't do it. If you can't afford them all, do the fronts at least; they take the most punishment. I have 1 rear isolator brand new from GM left over from my spring/strut upgrade (didn't come in-time, and couldn't return) if you want it.
BTW: Not sure if I would reccommend the KYB's and Eibach combo. The KYB's aren't that much stiffer than stock. I'm still kicking myself for not getting the GMPP springs, people seem to be happy with them and the KYB's.

i have kyb's with eibachs. the ride is pretty rough. i have the anti - pogo mod and it helps a decent amount. but still, you get some pogo. i bought all new strut mounts too, but for some reason, something is wrong with my front right strut. if i didn't have that problem, it would be awesome. i really like the low look of the car.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• S
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list