3800 Job interview photographing cars and models

iliveonnitro

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Schaumburg, IL
I was offered a job shooting (with a camera) models on cars. Unfortunately it will be import based, however, the pay is awesome. I get 50% of profit from their website after someone else designs it for them, and I sell each picture to the model for pretty good money.

Here's my problem: I need a portfolio. Anyone willing to loan their car, or anyone willing to model? lol

Clean cars (not stacey if shes had her car unfixed for more than 2 months :p)/people please .

This will be more of a testing shoot - free pictures, and you will get free copies of the picture if you request. These will not be used for anything without your permission: money, free, or degrading purposes. I have a release if anyone would like to see it. I will take a picture of the model, and a picture of the car separately if you don't want a car/the model on the pic.

Any interests?

Thanks,
James

iliveonnitro

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Schaumburg, IL
To those interested:

Please e-mail me, [email protected] with picture of your car and/or yourself. I will have the pictures sent to my manager to see which ones he is interested in. If I do well enough and the car/girl looks good in whole, you can be featured on the upcoming website, for free. I will contact you within 48 hours after I get the OK on which cars to use with information.

This will be my portfolio shoot. I can have models come out, however, I wouldn't want to completely waste their time if I don't make the cut. If you have someone to model with you, or you want to be a model - all the better. Either way, free pics of the car, most likely in high-resolution digital format.

I would also like to do a pre-portfolio shoot with someones car only (no portfolio, no women) if you would volunteer for that. I've never photographed cars in landscape settings before, so I would like to practice with F-stops and extended exposures. You can e-mail me, and we can meet up anywhere. I'll send you copies of your car after they're developed.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info