3800 TOGS for $750

98gtp

Aug 24, 2008
There have been Silver Coated Togs on ebay that typically go for $740-$750 that are new in the box. A friend of mine bought a set and we installed them a couple weekends ago. There were a few minor coating flaws that you can't notice once they are on the car, but were a bargain for $150 off of retail price. I'm buying a set from the W-Body store with a modday discount though. Just my 2 cents.

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
this is what has been sent in a pm...
--------------------------------------------------------
ok , heres what comes with it
2-2 1/2 steel donut gaskets
1- 3" flat gasket
12- 5/16" header bolts
12- 5/16" star washers
4- 3/8"x2 1/2" course thread bolts(for front\rear cross over pipe)
2- 3/8" x 1 3/4" course thread bolts(for flex pipe\collector)
6- 3/8" lock washers
6-3/8" coarse thread nuts
8- 3/8" flat washers
1- tog sticker--which i think the kids got a hold of
1- o2 extension harness
it also comes with instruction sheet--THESE DO NEED TO BE WELDED ON!!!! just before the cat so there will be welding at hack sawing the downpipe right before cat

they have a lifetime warranty--you'll just have to mail in the warranty card and where it says you purchased them you'll have to say you won them at a gathering or something
the warranty is voided if you use header wrap on them
the website says the headers will cure once they are put on and the exhaust heats them up

-------------------------------------

i guess that is everything?

Originally posted by syP@Sep 14 2004, 10:20 PM
1- 3" flat gasket
12- 5/16" header bolts
12- 5/16" star washers
6- 3/8" lock washers
8- 3/8" flat washers
1- o2 extension harness
it also comes with instruction sheet--THESE DO NEED TO BE WELDED ON!!!! just before the cat so there will be welding at hack sawing the downpipe right before cat

they have a lifetime warranty--you'll just have to mail in the warranty card and where it says you purchased them you'll have to say you won them at a gathering or something
the website says the headers will cure once they are put on and the exhaust heats them up

Yeah everything but the headers.... sounds stupid but make sure that is in writing also... otherwise you are agreeing to what they listed for $750.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by blitzu+Sep 14 2004, 10:59 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (blitzu @ Sep 14 2004, 10:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-syP@Sep 14 2004, 10:20 PM
1- 3" flat gasket
12- 5/16" header bolts
12- 5/16" star washers
6- 3/8" lock washers
8- 3/8" flat washers
1- o2 extension harness

Yeah everything but the headers.... sounds stupid but make sure that is in writing also... otherwise you are agreeing to what they listed for $750. [/b][/quote]
Oh wouldn't that just suck... Probably would be sold by one of the million diplomats with rich families in Nigeria too. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info