3800 GPG, smack, talk

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Sep 13 2004, 08:34 AM
i'll be looking to hold that #1 spot that i already have, but with a much lower time, also, i want to bring home some cash

i'll be looking to hold that #1 spot that i already have, but with a much lower time, also, i want to bring home some cash

Stupid question, butdidn't mike dye run a 12.2 or something before he disappaered? Or do his runs not count since he went AWOL?

Just curious

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by beyerch+Sep 13 2004, 10:28 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (beyerch @ Sep 13 2004, 10:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BumpinGTP@Sep 13 2004, 08:34 AM

Stupid question, butdidn't mike dye run a 12.2 or something before he disappaered? Or do his runs not count since he went AWOL?

Just curious [/b][/quote]
pins and needles, needles and pins.........it's a happy man that grins :)

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
i never even thought about miker :unsure: , he hasnt been around in so long i forgot about him, i dont even think he is registered here anymore and he no longer races his car. but anyways, i can be satisfied with being #2 right now, it wont matter after GPG anyways.

Zenger

Jul 25, 2008
Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Sep 13 2004, 02:41 PM
i never even thought about miker :unsure: , he hasnt been around in so long i forgot about him, i dont even think he is registered here anymore and he no longer races his car. but anyways, i can be satisfied with being #2 right now, it wont matter after GPG anyways.
pretty confident on running in the 11's are we? ;)

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Sep 13 2004, 09:30 PM
not confident at all about running 11s, personally i think that is out of the question for GPG....is the car capable of 11s with this setup? Yes, but it will take alot of tuning and lots of track time to get there, i am shooting for somewhere around 12.15
I really think it will depend on the weather. Put some octane in her. If the weather is mild and dry with the sun out to heat the track....12.0

Easy out of the hole you animal.

:lolsign:

Wish I was going. The trade is I have to keep up the OT to finance this project. Im going to get drunk at my br-in laws fish fry on Sun. Taking a optional paid day for that night.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info