Kevin
Mike
TaylorD
Alex
Rob
Paul
GTP Kid
and anyone else that helped. There were alot of people there. :lolsign:

SLPs ARE A BITCH TO INSTALL if the motor is in the car. (luckyass mike. :lolsign: ) Took alot of time, and the little patience I had and everyone else had, but they got done, and I am very thankful for those that helped me. Car was LOUD going home. Drove right past a cop, but didnt get pulled over the whole time though. :woot: Thanks again for the help guys,

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Thanks to the following people as well.

Rob, Jeff, Kevin, Zack and anyone else that might of helped me and i forgot about the headers are on and it ran like a champ. :rolleyes:

The ride home was nerv recking cause I thought I was going to get pulled over, but on the e-way it was fun. :D On the street there was a riced out prelude that was looking at me and 3 guys in the car and I reved at them when driving by the other way and they all jumped! :lol: :lol:

Cant wait till monday when my downpipe gets put in and i can really test the new found power of these headers.

Steve thanks for having us over, and it was good seeing everyone old and new. :)

Till next time. :)

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by mybluegtp+Sep 11 2004, 11:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mybluegtp @ Sep 11 2004, 11:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-superchargedgp@Sep 11 2004, 10:58 PM
was fish REALY working on his car?
:eek: :lol:

Header installs are a pain in the a$$... glad i had help. [/b][/quote]
HAHA, you had easier headers to install. I wish I saw those 5 minutes earlier dude. I would have canceled my order. :lolsign:

Of course, the camera was away when I was inside the engine bay.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
shitload. I think Alex got his IC on, but it wasnt hooked up correctly. I wasnt usre cause I was busy with my hassle. If so dude, dont sell it. I heard you say it. I was gonna say fuck it on my headers, but you gotta remember whats at the end of the tunnel.

Mike installed a ported S/C. Cant wait to see that beast run at GPG.

Fredo did headers. Fucker, wish those were mine. :lolsign:

A few other mods were done. Lots of shit done. Lots of archara eaten. That shit is the BIZZZZZZZZZZZZZOMB!!!!!! Thanks again Ray.

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
post-2-1094957905.jpg

supervising :lolsign:

superchargedgp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by MrT+Sep 12 2004, 12:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MrT @ Sep 12 2004, 12:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TinyTam95@Sep 12 2004, 10:30 AM
Ok - whos a$$ is hanging in the air like that?!?! Hee! hee!
Jeff.....makes you wonder about what MIke was takin' a pic of :lol: [/b][/quote]
i was taking it for tammy :lolsign:

Dreamcat78

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Rolling Meadows
Thanks bumpin for letting us invade..had a blast watching everyone get all mad...THANKS to HUNTERDOG & Ray for cooking the badass wings and bringing arrachera! Also Brien thank Julie for baking the awesome brownies that i loved ooh soo much LOL tell her i brought the tin home since she might not ever see it again leaving it at bumpins it might end up being an oil pan LOL tell her i will bring it to GPG....

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Sorry I couldn't make it guys, I was in Compton then I went and jogged my horse (worked at the barn hahaaha) and then dropped the bf off at work and sat there for a little bit and then went out with my firend Lisa and her bf..

Hope you guys have fun at GPG!!!!! Get wild and Crazy hang out with ur wang out rock out with ur cock out... lol

superchargedgp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by staceyyearsich@Sep 13 2004, 10:08 AM
Sorry I couldn't make it guys, I was in Compton then I went and jogged my horse (worked at the barn hahaaha) and then dropped the bf off at work and sat there for a little bit and then went out with my firend Lisa and her bf..

Hope you guys have fun at GPG!!!!! Get wild and Crazy hang out with ur wang out rock out with ur cock out... lol
straight outta compton, crazy muthafucka named ice cube

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info