3800 Digital Horsepower

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
I'm local so that is somewhat of a plus. However, i've been pulling constant 15 - 20 hour days working on new product so I don't have a lot of free time.

As far as which pcm works best, there is no "one size fits all". Some people like that one some like ours (dhp). FRom what I have seen, I'm concerned with the amount of timing they put in the pcm's. I do not think its a good thing.

Obviously I'm biased though. If you don't get any resopnses here, check out clubgp and do a search.

toastyj

Regular
Jul 19, 2008
Wow, I gotta be honest, I was leaning toward the Intense computer, and I didn't expect this kind of response to DHP. I also have a post on Club GP, so I am gonna look that over too.
Consequently, anyone familiar with my PFYC rant will know that I won't buy shit from them.
Charles, well hey, send me a PM with any details you have on an '04 PCM and I'll go from there.
I like the opinions, but so far with the logistical information I have on Intense compared with what I have for DHP, I'm still leaning toward intense.
Thanks for your opinions guys, and Charles, if you have the time, man I look forward to hearing from you,

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info