3800 GI: demod

Im thinking about converting over to a turbo kit so I probably wont need this stuff. Im looking for a l36 upper and lower intake and some exhaust manis and x over.

ILGPC Intercooler kit - This has a electric switch to turn the pump on and off. It has close to 200.00 of AN fittings.

Pictures here http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/blackzo6/alb...m/ph//my_photos

SLP headers - These have been on my car for about one year. The rear header has 3 inch pipe with a flange welded to it so this will bolt up to a stock exhaust, if i can get it out of the car.

TEP Fuel Rail Kit with ADJ reg. Has been on the car for 3 months. Great shape. Comes with Jegs fuel pressure gauge attached to the regulator.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/blackzo6/det...6&.dnm=2c95.jpg

500.00 and your stock rail

DHP 1.0v for 1999 GTP 175.00 and your stock computer.

All of these items can be installed in the central ohio area for a fee. If shipped, you pay shipping.

Thanks,

Carl

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
I'd keep the fuel rail if I were you. I have the prj and was fine with it on the l36 manifold. The stock l67 fuel rail will require bending to get over the upper manifold. And if you ever put on a HVII then you wont be able to use it without extending it. The rails will mount fine to the L36 manifold. You will just want to tap one of the fuel rail post on the lower manifold. Then take the stud off the middle post and move it over. Its a M6 stud. Just a thought.

The fuel rail MAY require longer lines from rail to rail, but I my prj's worked.

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
Yea, but you will have to bend the rails over the upper manifold, and still tap the post on the lower manifold. If not bent well, you will get a vac leak at the injectors. I happened to have my old bent fuel rail still. It may require some bending, but I had it on for a week without problems before I switched to the prj rails. I could give it to you for like $20 shipped, but it doesnt have the factory fpr anymore. Im using it with the prj rails.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• C
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list