3800 so who's doing what today

sounds like what everybody is doing is fun .. :blink: :D :ph34r: but yeah anyways

im here chillin at my co-workers crib then suddenly i hear shots fired and we see a old cadilac with tinted windows and we see the guns and i stared running like hell as if i was getting chased by imigration :ph34r:NOT THAT IM NOT LEGAL IN THE USA.....?
then we noticed that they were shooting at the neighbrors .. but damm thats some scary shit ive never ran that fast in my entire life not even when i was in laredo,texas :rolleyes: but yeah its a intresting labor day for me :unsure: :unsure:

Originally posted by Fish+Sep 6 2004, 11:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fish @ Sep 6 2004, 11:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-superchargedgp@Sep 6 2004, 11:07 PM
la migra :ph34r:
:lolsign: :lolsign:

We used to scream that at the construction workers when we were younger. [/b][/quote]
yeah theres olot of us in the usa :D :rolleyes: :ph34r:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info