3800 ever have one of those days....

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
ever have on of those days that you just want to run up and punch someone in the throat? i am so pissed off right now words cannot even describe it. everything that could possibly be going wrong right now, is. i have people that wont pay me money they owe me, i have no money to pay people i owe as a result, i have problems with my car that are costing more than expected due to more broken parts....name a problem right now and i have it, whether it is car related or not.

jk99gtp

Addict
Nov 15, 2008
Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Sep 4 2004, 04:09 PM
ever have on of those days that you just want to run up and punch someone in the throat? i am so pissed off right now words cannot even describe it. everything that could possibly be going wrong right now, is. i have people that wont pay me money they owe me, i have no money to pay people i owe as a result, i have problems with my car that are costing more than expected due to more broken parts....name a problem right now and i have it, whether it is car related or not.
Yeah dude I know what you mean, at least with the car issues, went thru this same exact thing when I was having problems with my Camaro way back when...

Hope everything works out for you in the long run tho!!

I

imported_GraFFix

yea thats bogus...i like alot of people on ilgpc..and im close friends with some...but just from these posts i thinks its cash before services from now on...I dont want to end up in Jail for breaking someones shit open...

If you owe someone money dont be a bitch and pay them back....

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Originally posted by suprchargdgtpgal@Sep 7 2004, 04:03 PM
Things could be worse you could have had your ex smash in your car windows and start a fight at work. Only to call the 911 to send an ambulance. Or have your last bf tell you your boring.

Cheer up if I didn't let that shit bother me you can get over whatever your going through. :D
Ally WTF??? when did this happen.

Bumpin... I'll have some beers with you bro and we could chat about your issues maybe talking to a friend willhelp you out yo. Just hit me up and we'll go and shoot some pool. This will help you forget your problems because you'll have a new one Me kicking your ass at pool.............. :lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign:

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
everything is all good now, i got my car back, Ed did a great job on it, he put in over 25 hours of labor on that thing, we had a slight setback last night but Ed figured it out and we got it runnin strong. He went out and drove it for a few laps around the parking lot, then i romped on it and we loaded it up on the trailer.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info