3800 Hey Leo! 2REDGHOST

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
What color Neon a grey one. I raced a pretty fast ass neon the other night. I launched light not hard, but that thing was quick I was impressed. If he was spraying he would have taken me. I wasn't to sure of taking off but when I heard him brake torqueing it was on but I didn't want to squeal my tires all sick so I eased into. I give him props I didn't expect him to be that close...................Leo

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
Yea, that little flucker can move. We are going to pop some bigger squirters in it and put a Venom 50-100hp wet shot in it probably next week. We are also going to drill his stat, put a auxillery fan ao it, and wrap the intake manifold..Oh and PCM tricks.

I think with traction hes running in the high 13's as we speak...He has the weight advantage....Not bad for a Neon. Watch out for this guy he is a contender.

Im trying to get him to mount my old Eaton M90 on it......Stay tunned. :)

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by rob@Sep 7 2004, 07:20 PM
Yea, that little flucker can move. We are going to pop some bigger squirters in it and put a Venom 50-100hp wet shot in it probably next week. We are also going to drill his stat, put a auxillery fan ao it, and wrap the intake manifold..Oh and PCM tricks.

I think with traction hes running in the high 13's as we speak...He has the weight advantage....Not bad for a Neon. Watch out for this guy he is a contender.

Im trying to get him to mount my old Eaton M90 on it......Stay tunned. :)
you will be putting in a new motor and tranny soon too...... :lolsign:

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Originally posted by syP@Sep 7 2004, 02:00 PM
and maybe the fact he was driving a neon?
Wait till you run a non-stock srt-4. I ran a guy with 20lbs on stock internals, and he pulled HARD. Beat me. I talked to the guy afterwards and actually he's a GN guy,which was surprising.

Just saying I'm sure there are plenty of neons around that are really fast. :eek:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info