3800 Saturday, Sep 03, 2004

toastyj

Regular
Jul 19, 2008
Alright guys.. so far I know that brother Mother and his girl want to get together, I noticed that Mike mentioned in the "love poll post" that he wanted to get out and hit the beer gardens. I know at least two of my buddy's set in stone that are coming out tomorrow.
I heard that Leo, whom I don't know, mentioned coming, so thats cool too, and I think he mentioned Stacey too. More or less though, as we talked about last week (and that drunk haze of a night a few nights ago) you guys gotta call me here so I know how we are meeting.

Princess: BTW, don't go quoting the four horsemen like it's yours: at least give credit to the Irish bastard that gave you guys the shot!!! HA!!!

So it's on one way or the other, but it's gonna be a GTP bar night, so lets do this thing. SO guys, PM me or call me (this includes you, Mike), and for those of you that don't have it my cell is
630 677 2683, and keep the prank calls coming if you plan on fitting in with my childish friends...

-Ironman John

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• T
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list