3800 I know everyone and their mothers have these...

• Thread starter imported_GraFFix
  • Start date
I

imported_GraFFix

If i have to tell you what rims these are...i will ban you!

The tires are Michelin Pilot Sports 245-45-18

on with the show....

front_left.jpg

passside.jpg

back.jpg

^^ Nice Ass! ^^

and finally...for those wondering wtf is on my back window.

hardcore.jpg

Dont steal this image I will kill you..lol

I

imported_GraFFix

Originally posted by Dreamcat78@Sep 3 2004, 01:56 PM
LOL whats with all the osco trucks in the background LOL...look sweet those would have been on my car..bitches LOL
Umm....I work next to the Osco warehouse. Robs (starrgtp or something) wife works there...or used to.

they "woulda" been on your car that your trading in and you would of lost money on them....see I save you money in the long run. ;)

I

imported_GraFFix

Fredo...the ride is better then my stock tires. for some reason i dont feel the bumps as much as I used to...it handles better then it did before too.

and yea the car is lowered with KYB struts and GMPP lowering springs.

no rubbing yet, but i havent had anyone in the car so far so well see...I dont think they will rub. I almost went with 255-45's but i was affraid of rubbing with those.

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by GraFFix@Sep 3 2004, 02:54 PM
Fredo...the ride is better then my stock tires. for some reason i dont feel the bumps as much as I used to...it handles better then it did before too.

and yea the car is lowered with KYB struts and GMPP lowering springs.

no rubbing yet, but i havent had anyone in the car so far so well see...I dont think they will rub. I almost went with 255-45's but i was affraid of rubbing with those.
I would figure it should be a better ride. I have to look into bigger tires then. The profile I have you can feel all the bumps <_< I'll ask if i can get 255 on with no rubs and i also have the gm lowering springs too.

Your car is looking good Joe. B)

I

imported_GraFFix

thanks guys :)

Fredo be carefull with the 255's i know some people on clubgp have them and it looks awesome...thats why i was going to go with them but i also hear of people having issues with rubbing the fender and also hitting the trailing arm behind the tire.

Just for kicks i checked last night after i put the rims on and felt the gap between the tire and my trailing arm (still stock i have the gmpp ones in the garage) and I had maybe an inch of room between the 2..now im not sure if the gmpp trailing arms are smaller in diameter but if their bigger and then you get 255's you might have problems.

Good luck with them the tires of this size are crazy expensive! lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info