Votes: 0 0.0%
  • you

• no one

• Total voters

princess01

Jun 16, 2008
Some of you people are so narrow minded. Two people cant joke around on a post? Yes, we are two different people. I have breasts and he has a dick. So obviously we are not the same sex. Now on the age issue, we are both over 21, so there blows the who "might be 12 issue." We have hung out with one of the members on this site, so we have been seen. We like to joke around and have fun, so that was the intention of that post. Well lets see, a while back mother wrote a post titles "High Dawn" and I replied, so that kind of answers the question of who the hell Dawn is. About the whole thing with having to be drunk to give head, I refer back to the whole we like to joke around issue. If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all. Its as simple as that. Everyone have a nice day, I dont take it personal. Just wanted to let you know. :D

M

mother1998

YEAH, and to response to "i hate bandwidth hogs", Anything goes means anything goes within reason i.e. threats, criminal-like behavior etc. we I was fully within the parameters of "anything goes". And last, i am so coo. "Hey Iron man when we drinkin"?

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
Originally posted by mother1998@Sep 2 2004, 06:24 AM
YEAH, and to response to "i hate bandwidth hogs", Anything goes means anything goes within reason i.e. threats, criminal-like behavior etc. we I was fully within the parameters of "anything goes". And last, i am so coo. "Hey Iron man when we drinkin"?
actually.. anything goes... is a forum.. in which I dictate what is considered anything.. :angry:

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Hey Princess01 and Mother1998 you guys going out to Schaumburg this weekend?? I'll be up there as well we should get together and drink. I mean this in a friendly way no sexual intentions because some ppl seem to have their heads in the gutter I don't want this to be misinterpreted by anyone. I'll be at Cue can do hustling some of my drivers for there hard earned cash this weekend if you all ae interested in meeting up just PM me or call me (708) 277-7429 oh by the way this is an open invite to anyone that wants to come and join us...........................

Leo

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
Originally posted by 2KREDGHOST@Sep 2 2004, 08:26 AM
I mean this in a friendly way no sexual intentions because some ppl seem to have their heads in the gutter I don't want this to be misinterpreted by anyone. ....... this is an open invite to anyone that wants to come and join us...........................
NOPE, no misinterpretation here ;) :p

:3some:

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Princess01 I'll meet anywhere just call my cell phone. I'll be at the September fest which is taking place at Schaumburg and Plum grove just give me a call and let me know what time. My car is getting a complete overhaul on Saturday morning so call me whenever I'll be working on my car.

Funny: MR T and Superchargedgp :lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign:

Leo

Thread Info