3800 Need an 04' GTP for Intercooler testing

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Like the title states, we need an 04' GP owner interested in purchasing an IC. We will install it for you and if you like it, you will receive special pricing to keep it. As well, I would apply the same offer to those running Gen V's on 97' - 03's.

If you don't like it, we remove it, no questions asked.

The one stipulation is that we would need to baseline dyno your car as well as dyno it post-install.

If you're interested or think you may know someone who is interested, email [email protected]

~ Mike

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Beautiful, I can use both of you. We're going to take soem basic measurements this weekend. I'm going to have to source a Gen V to borrow.

You wouldn't know anyone that would be able to assist us on this would you Steve? Otherwise, I'll just buy one.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by toastyj@Aug 31 2004, 07:47 PM
Steve,

I am willing, but warranty weary. Call me about this on Friday if you can.
If all else fails, I'll bring beer and maybe get drunk enough to say "fffaaaackkkkk iitt, jussss sssddooo iiitttt....."
Yes, this is most certainly something that would end up voiding your warranty. :)

Steve, PMing you.

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by Mike K+Aug 31 2004, 11:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike K @ Aug 31 2004, 11:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-plmrass@Aug 31 2004, 10:33 PM
Why do you need an extra blower to look at?? I thought the core was made already???  :ph34r:  :ph34r:
The GenIII's are out, but the Gen V's are not. The bolt pattern should be similar. It's the outlet size and spacing that concerns us. [/b][/quote]
do you know that Jeff gave up his gen 5 for like 3 months for fitment? was that a waste of time, were he coulda put it on 3 months ago?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info