3800 GPG Information Needed

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
Hey guys, I was wondering what the deal was with GPG and Cordova on friday. It says that its all day drag racing, so is it private. Or can I just show up to cordova, pay $15 to test and tune, and still race. Is the place rented out by GPG?

The reason I ask is I will be heading home from Iowa that week, and cordova is only like 3 miles off of my way home. So I was going to stop by, run a couple and then take off. But I then realized that it was GPG weekend.

So what are my options? I wouldnt be showing up till around 6 pm. I am not paying $75 to run a couple races and take off. And NO, i am not staying. I got a gf to see. So let me know guys. Thanx.

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
Yea, thats what I figured....Well then Good luck to everyone, and Ill let you know how I did.

My car should be in great shape by then. Got a boost controller, my exhaust leak "should" be fixed, manifolds, y-pipe, dp, and turbine housing are all getting coated right now.......yummmmmmm.. Barring any problems, my car should be back up and running next weekend. :D

ohoh....i forgot, my home-ported TB and ls1 MAF should be on too. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info