3800 Anyone near/around Schaumburg

black00gt

Aug 21, 2008
Every wednesday nite at about 8:30-9(ish) in the parking lot next to the hooters in Schaumburg(right by woodfield mall) there's this SRT-4 club that gets together, and if its nice out, there are more than just the SRT 4 guys out there, but I say we meet up and represent the Grand Prix's out there too, plus I'm new on here and wouldn't mind meeting some people from the club, I'm sure I'll be there, black 2 door grand prix gt w/ headlight covers, keep an eye out if you go.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by xttc2000@Aug 31 2004, 09:20 PM
we should all show up at elmhurst cruise night tommorow.

ill be there probobly around 6:00 if its nice out, theres some kind of auto shop up there i always park at.
We'll be at Elmhurst sporting a 10 second GN. :)

We always go to Buffalo Wild Wings and have a few beers, so if anyone is gong up there lets hear.

black00gt

Aug 21, 2008
Hell, I live in Elmhurst, so I'll be there too, but sine I've been at every show they've had here since they started, I tend to get bored kinda quickly(and get sick of the millions of 12 year olds running around), and Schaumburg starts just before Elmhurst ends so I go out there as well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info