3800 My GP is gone...

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Damn Rocky getting old thinking about kids huh Rocky??? The only way I'd ever get an SUV is when I'm ready to start a family but I'll garage my GTP for my enjoyment. :D :D

J/K bro congrats on the new vehicle.... Hell this way if we ever go to the track could you could bring the grill..... :lolsign: :lolsign:

Leo

Rocky

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Dyer, IN
Originally posted by 2KREDGHOST@Aug 30 2004, 06:48 PM
Damn Rocky getting old thinking about kids huh Rocky??? The only way I'd ever get an SUV is when I'm ready to start a family but I'll garage my GTP for my enjoyment. :D :D

J/K bro congrats on the new vehicle.... Hell this way if we ever go to the track could you could bring the grill..... :lolsign: :lolsign:

Leo
hahaha, thats what everyone says. How the hell do you from a GTP to a SUV. I never thought I would do it. But as soon as I took the test drive I was hooked. I do miss my car but it was time to move on.

That's right, I can carry the grill or tow someone home. :lol:

Rocky

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Dyer, IN
Originally posted by Dreamcat78@Aug 31 2004, 09:44 AM
I am looking at a GMC denali tonight :) they are giving killer deals on gas guzzlers right now :) 11K off sticker is pretty darn good !
Yup, those rebates are AWESOME!

I have a friend that works for a GMC dealer. He was able to get me an awesome deal. If you dont mind driving down to Lansing, IL let me know and I can get try and get you hooked up.

Rocky

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Dyer, IN
Originally posted by dsk727+Aug 31 2004, 10:17 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dsk727 @ Aug 31 2004, 10:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Rocky@Aug 31 2004, 10:12 AM
This Saturday is the big day!  :)
I hope you guys have a good day for the wedding!!! And that everything goes as planned.. congrats again!!! :) [/b][/quote]
Thanks! I really appreciate the well wishes.

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Originally posted by Rocky+Aug 31 2004, 10:19 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rocky @ Aug 31 2004, 10:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dsk727@Aug 31 2004, 10:17 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Rocky
@Aug 31 2004, 10:12 AM
This Saturday is the big day!  :)

I hope you guys have a good day for the wedding!!! And that everything goes as planned.. congrats again!!! :)
Thanks! I really appreciate the well wishes. [/b][/quote]
Your getting married?? :ph34r:

where the hell is ILGPC'S wedding invite?? lol!! :blink: :ph34r:

CONGRATS!!!!!!! :D

I sold the GTP :( But bought a 2002 Denali XL ... LOVE IT! After drving this beast, I would get another one in a second! Fillin' it up kinda hurts (Arr.. never thought I would see $65 at the gas pumps) but the ride is SUPER SMOOTH! On the positive side, my wife just traded in her Suzuki Grand Vitara and got a 2002 GP GT! I just sell mine and she decides that's the car she wants :) Ironic!

Congrats on the Envoy! I love those. Not quite big enough for my quickly growing family and two 85# dogs!

Good luck car shopping Lisa! Mine gets 14 MPG no matter city or highway (it does, however, hit 110 MPH easy!) Gas milage kinda sucks but it beats the hell out of ThaLords cars MPG!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rocky

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Dyer, IN
Originally posted by DaytonaPaceCar@Aug 31 2004, 02:22 PM
I sold the GTP :( But bought a 2002 Denali XL ... LOVE IT! After drving this beast, I would get another one in a second! Fillin' it up kinda hurts (Arr.. never thought I would see $65 at the gas pumps) but the ride is SUPER SMOOTH! On the positive side, my wife just traded in her Suzuki Grand Vitara and got a 2002 GP GT! I just sell mine and she decides that's the car she wants :) Ironic!

Congrats on the Envoy! I love those. Not quite big enough for my quickly growing family and two 85# dogs!

Good luck car shopping Lisa! Mine gets 14 MPG no matter city or highway (it does, however, hit 110 MPH easy!) Gas milage kinda sucks but it beats the hell out of ThaLords cars MPG!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks!

Yeah the Envoy is not too big if you have a family. Since its just me and my future wife then its all good. She drives a Grand Am, so there is still a Pontiac in the driveway.

;)

HUNTERDOG

Addict
Jan 26, 2008
Hey Lisa you're not going American on me are you? I thought you lika ze German SUV ;) . I'm just kidding, the Denali's are pretty cool but if you ever want to come by for a test drive you are more than welcome! We just sold our 2nd TDI 10 Cylinder (310HP, 553lbs-ft :eek: ) 65k plus he put 2k worth of accessories on it, must be nice.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info