3800 Turbo Jetta Gets Wasted

U

umpac18

Ok, so i am goin to meet my parents @ B&B for my B-Day, and i am goin south on East ave., when i see this Jetta commin up on me hard, i was gonna catch up but he was goin about 70 and i was only goin like 45, but then we caught the light, and he starts revin it up, decent soundin exhaust, and i can hear the blow off valve, so i thought he would at least keep up off the line, and when i wa pullin up i saw a different badge than a 1.8, it looked like it said gti, but thats a whole other car, but needless to say i wouldnt be anywhere behind him again, so at the light i wanted to see if he would go first, and then if he did, i would, so he kinda jumped and i stayed close and the i heard him downshift, and i was still in first doin about 35, so my wheels chirped, got plenty of grip and whooped by about 4 car lengths if not more by the next light a 55th commin from planfield, all i have is a K&N, 2 40 series flowmasters, and a 3.4 pulley, but that was plenty to woop his 4-banger ass, what a B-Day present for me.

iliveonnitro

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Schaumburg, IL
Sounds like an almost stock 1.8T.

I remember blowing the doors off of a 1.8T from a roll. He had a ton of exhaust work, chip, and intake. He was boosting around 12psi, mtx.

naturally aspirated cars arent suppose to beat turbo cars from a roll :-/

nice kill, don't race too many of them - it gets exhausting when you never have a close race

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• U
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list