3800 New drag wheels

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
I am ordering my new drag wheels, havent decided on the skinnies yet, probly will order them next week once i can find the ones i want. these are Weld Pro Star XP's, extremely light weight. I will be mounting some 26x10.5x15 Mickey Thompson slicks on them. B) more info here, weld has some other cool wheels that will fit our application too if anyone is interested. http://www.jegs.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/Pro...283&prmenbr=361

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
personally i think skinnies and wheelies bars are sily for FWD cars.....

the "skinnies" on my dad's 9 second 69 camaro are almost as large as our stock tires and the wheelie bar he runs is to make sure his front end doesn't completely take off causing him to crash.......

I know every tenth counts, but these are FWD street cars..............

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs

the "skinnies" on my dad's 9 second 69 camaro are almost as large as our stock tires and the wheelie bar he runs is to make sure his front end doesn't completely take off causing him to crash.......
i'm with you on that charles, i have a '00 Z28 that we run skinnies on as well as wheelie bars (which is IHRA and NHRA certified to run 11.00), so i know what you are saying. but for the front wheel drive application, i will be using wheelie bars to keep traction, as many other do. and even though they might not be seen by others, we know they are still there on several other cars.
a tenth goes a LONG way when you have a record, and i hope to be setting new records at GPG

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by CoolGTX@Aug 27 2004, 02:30 AM
this thread seems MIGHTY short now, were did the other responces go?

this is starting to feel like clubgp.. :angry:
Steve and I talked on the phone. Other than some semi-entertaining jabs, you guys aren't missing much.

I really wasn't kidding when I said that I ordered the XPs though.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by CoolGTX+Aug 27 2004, 02:37 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CoolGTX @ Aug 27 2004, 02:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Fish@Aug 27 2004, 02:32 AM
No shit. Ill post it again. And if you have a problem.............
<-----------

:drama:

<!--QuoteBegin-CoolGTX
@Aug 27 2004, 02:30 AM
this thread seems MIGHTY short now, were did the other responces go?

this is starting to feel like clubgp.. :angry:
same to you too buddy..... :( :angry: :kissbut: :kissbut: :kissbut: :kissbut: :kissbut: :kissbut: :kissbut: :kissbut: :kissbut: :kissbut: [/b][/quote]
Cept you J/O.

I couldnt tell you off and keep a straight face. :wub: :lolsign:

I

imported_snoop

Originally posted by beyerch@Aug 27 2004, 12:04 AM

we should set up a race charles. what kind of 9's is he runnin

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info