3800 Suspension bushings

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Antpearl e-mailed me the parts list, but unfortunately it's just for the stock parts. I called over to energy suspension, but they don't have a listing for it. However, since I'm getting an extra set of LCA's I have time. Energy said they would find a set that will work, or work with me on creating a new bushing for our application. I have replaced the control arm bushings with poly's on other cars, and it's a huge difference. It kills all deflection, and would prolly be an awesome upgrade for FWD's.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I've got some LCA's coming in from ED that I'm rebuilding. I'll sell you my old ones to rebuild for cheap if you want. It's a lot easier to do if you have the time off the car. Also, the poly bushings use the casings from the stock bushings, so they don't need to be pressed out. You do need to burn out the old rubber though.
BTW, Ed doesn't have any low mile ones right now, except for some 2004s that are brand new, but the '04s don't have the spot for the sway bar.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list