3800 Shitty night

GTPictor

Addict
Nov 16, 2008
McHenry
Just got done pushing my car 17 blocks home 13 of them by myself. I also found out i can push my 4000 pound car 6 MPH on a flat serface with a 240 pound driver for 2 blocks after the original 13. My doctor says my 320 pound ass is out of shape...i need a smoke. And I must say im tired of this damn car. I already have to pull the motor again because the builder is not happy with it and is going to build another one. WTF!! Thanks for listining. Night.

jk99gtp

Addict
Nov 15, 2008
Hey Adam,

Sorry to hear about your troubles. I went thru the same thing with my Camaro back then before I got the motor built by Lingenfelter and it was pretty painful..

Either way I hope everything works out for you, let me know if you need my help with anything...

Joel

sweetness

Addict
Nov 12, 2008
were they new, or rebuilt?? I would be all over the manufacturer if 3 of their pumps failed me. Nothing personal, but are you sure it isnt something that you were installing incorrectly? Having 3 pumps, assuming they were new, fail seems like it might be a user error. Now if they were rebuilds then i understand.

BC

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info