3800 Thanks for your help

rjaz gtp

TCG Elite Member
Feb 10, 2008
Naperville
Fredo-

Whats up dawg! Hey sorry I missed you on Saturday over at Zack's. I will be there this Saturday 8/21 @ 8-9 am. Stop on over man if you got nothing going on. We could always use a hand, and I would like to see that finished interior. Hey hit me up this week and let me or Zack know if you are going to come ok.

Lata
-Rich

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
That's tight yo...............What up Zack and Rich how's it hanging homies?? Me nothing just chilling here at work. hey I'll give you guys a call when I get my springs and struts since you guys have changed so many and you could help a friend out. Hell I might just throw a mod-day when I get my stuff. I'll have headers,rockers, and other miscellaneous stuff. I might paint my dash a glossy blk not sure as of yet.

Leo

P.S
Zack don't worry bro I know there in good hands.

rjaz gtp

TCG Elite Member
Feb 10, 2008
Naperville
Hey Leo hit us up when you get those springs and struts. We will have you come over to our place and hook you up with some free installation! (You know I'm going to make you azz turn a few wrenches though) Air tools are much better than hand tools for that job... Hit us up anytime, I think that Saturday we are going to be doing Zack's car as well. If you wanna stop by and chill for a bit hit me up on my cell...

-Rich

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
That's cool but I have to work this Saturday however I will be going to the track Sunday so if you guys aren't busy hit me up. I'll probably be going with SC/Mike and maybe Tom/GTPkid and others. You guys are more then welcomed to join if your not busy. We're going to US 41.

Leo

I

imported_snoop

Originally posted by 2KREDGHOST@Aug 17 2004, 12:14 PM
That's tight yo...............What up Zack and Rich how's it hanging homies?? Me nothing just chilling here at work. hey I'll give you guys a call when I get my springs and struts since you guys have changed so many and you could help a friend out. Hell I might just throw a mod-day when I get my stuff. I'll have headers,rockers, and other miscellaneous stuff. I might paint my dash a glossy blk not sure as of yet.

Leo

P.S
Zack don't worry bro I know there in good hands.
hmmmmmm, so let me get this staight leo. so you are getting springs/struts, then a spoiler, then a hood. all of those things cost a pretty penny, but you cant pay a "friend" for making your car run by pulling the motor and changing your flexpate for only $200 so you can enjoy it and get more things done to the car. thats real fucked up leo.

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
That's messed up yo. I didn't forget about you yo so don't think that. I have your loot I wouldn't buy the parts knowing i still have debts that's stupid. I haven't bought my springs and struts as of yet because I'm still shopping but you will get your loot Saturday after I leave my job I'll swing by your place and drop it off. I appreciate you helping me out when my car was down and I apologize for not hooking you up with your loot ASAP. Your making it seem like I wasn't going to pay you and that's messed up because I am.

Leo

I

imported_snoop

Originally posted by 2KREDGHOST@Aug 17 2004, 01:34 PM
Your making it seem like I wasn't going to pay you and that's messed up because I am.

Leo
nah dawg, that is how you made it seem. no phone calls about the money no nothing. when we talked, it was about kickin it or meeting up at archer or whatever. i never got a call about a update on the money situation. then i read on here about you getting a spoiler, hood, and springs. so you left me with the impression i was SOL. but its all good. i took your word for it and i do think you are good for it. i'll holla saturday.

p.s. when were you gonna tell me about saturday if you already knew?

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Actually it was going to be Friday night, but I have plans and I wouldn't be able to see you till Saturday that's why. True I didn't call you but I came up on a human ATM and she gives me what I want and that's how I'm buying my hood,spoiler,and rest of my stuff, but yeah Saturday you will get your loot. Sorry I took so long its just money was tight but finally could breathe.

Leo

P.S
My bad for making it seem like that. I didn't mean for it to seem like that.

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
:lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign:

Let's just say she got lied to alot and I just tell her what she wants to hear NO BS. oh and she loves the way I drive she's a speed freak but she can't speed she gets scared so she likes to get driven around so i do it for her. Plus I told her my car could go way faster with more parts and she'S likes here have some money and buy whatever you need but I'm not sure what to buy suspension or go fast mods or appearance....choices!!!!

Leo

rjaz gtp

TCG Elite Member
Feb 10, 2008
Naperville
Buy me a f*'in spoiler and I'll help you spend some of the "hard" earned money!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Fredo, have you tried taking a picture of them in your garage without a flash on, and no direct sunlight shining on it?
Sometimes if it is darker and you dont use the flash you can get a more realistic shot of the color...
(like I am some professional photographer :blink: )

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by rjaz gtp@Aug 17 2004, 02:58 PM
Buy me a f*'in spoiler and I'll help you spend some of the "hard" earned money!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Fredo, have you tried taking a picture of them in your garage without a flash on, and no direct sunlight shining on it?
Sometimes if it is darker and you dont use the flash you can get a more realistic shot of the color...
(like I am some professional photographer :blink: )
Rich I just tried that and it only came out dark, but I had to adjust the brightness/contrast and came up with this.

Sorry the image is terrible.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info