3800 Got Caught....AGAIN!

Well me and my buddy decided to go cruise around on the highway, he has a mazda 6, i totally destroyed him big time!!! but anyway, i must of gotten to 120 before i started to break...well, an uncover followed us and pulled us both over., he made it sound like i was going to jail...man was i bummin...could of had 4 ticket...he said i was going 64 in a 55....WTF Thats it....damn we got lucky...he said since i was the lead car i get all the tickets while my buddy gets warnings...
WTF! I geuss its a good thing he got destroyed...Man, well, he walks up to me and tells me what he doing and how he is gonna right all the tickets and decide if hes gonna take me to the station...10 minutes later, comes back, "Well, i beleive in second chances, and am giving one to you." OH MAN! I thought forsure i was getting ticketed! man oh man! I got lucky again...yes AGAIN! All right, i am saving it for the track now...man am i stupid...i never raced on streets but highways i always had fun on...not anymore...i'll do it where it legal! DAMN!

Tom

sweetness

Addict
Nov 12, 2008
what you need to do is develope a healthy paranoia of police. it teachs you to learn to identify places where cops will be, and avoid doing stupid things in those areas. Or you could take the safe route and keep it to the track..... I took the first route, but ive been lucky.

Glad to see there are some good cops out there who are more into scaring the sense into you than being dicks about minor things. granted, 120 isnt minor, but you get the idea. instead of draggin gyou to the station, he gave you a break. hope you really did learn something. :D

BC

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info