3800 ZZP PORTED THROTTEL BODY

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by 1quick98_gs@Aug 13 2004, 04:30 PM
IS IT WORTH GETTING , I JUST WANT IT TO GET RID OF SOME OF MY BOOST STACK AND MAKE IT A LITTLE SAFER TO RUN THE 3.25 WITH STOCK MANYS
I CANT SEE SPENDING $800 ON HEADERS YET, BUT IF THE THROTTLE BODY IS WORTH WHILE I COULD SEE $200 ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS APPREITATED

THANKS BRETT
I can never understand how a ported t/b will relieve boost stack.

care to explain.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

It's not any way to get rid of boost stacking. Think about it, what you're doing is allowing more air in; to boost stack. Look into ported mani's and a free flowing exhaust if you're low on funds, it will help you out much more at this point, until you are modded further.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by CoolGTX+Aug 13 2004, 04:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CoolGTX @ Aug 13 2004, 04:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-1quick98_gs@Aug 13 2004, 04:30 PM
IS IT WORTH GETTING , I JUST WANT IT TO GET RID OF SOME OF MY BOOST STACK AND MAKE IT A LITTLE SAFER TO RUN THE 3.25 WITH STOCK MANYS
I CANT SEE SPENDING $800 ON HEADERS YET, BUT IF THE THROTTLE BODY IS WORTH WHILE I COULD SEE $200 ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS APPREITATED

THANKS BRETT
I can never understand how a ported t/b will relieve boost stack.

care to explain. [/b][/quote]
Agreed, yet it seems to be such a common misconception.

sweetness

Addict
Nov 12, 2008
turn off caps lock. we can read without you yelling. :D Anyawy, a ZZP TB aint gonna do shit for you. Spend the money on headers, or rocker arms. If you are looking for a cheap set of headers i am MORE than willing to sell you my SS headers. pm me if you are interseted. it wont be $800.

BC

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info