3800 NO TURBO PARTY THIS WEEKEND

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
THERE WILL BE NO TURBO PARTY. NEVER, I HATE TURBOS.

OK but seriously now. All turbo plans for the weekend are cancelled. SSP can not finish this on time, instead will be working on the car all week. They will be making me a new rear header, crossover, downpipe, and well basically anything that requires welding on the setup. There is no other way, I was on the phone with them for the better part of an hour deciding what to do. Since I go back to school next weekend, and wont be able to finish this project at school, they are finishing it for me this week. Basically doing everything except the oil system. Then I will be towing my F**king car home and installing the oiling system. Then I will drive it around and run it into a cliff, just so I can screw myself over one last time. Had I known they werent going to like the rear header, this project would have been done in June.

Thats it for now

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
The issue with the rear header is that IT SUCKED. Or in SSP's terms "its a glorified exhaust manifold". He also thought it was going to hit the trans....well theres a shit load of money down the toilet. So he will be using the flange off it to make his own, so I can even sell that one. Sal at SSP is a cool guy, but this just threw me for a loop. So hopefully they have it done by friday. Otherwise its NA for the school year.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list