3800 Thrasher CAI

kazoo

Regular
Dec 16, 2008
East Peoria
Selling the CAI. I have heat reflective material on the sides. It has 4 holes drilled into it on the sides because I had a ZEX nitrous box mounted on it. I put tape over the holes so you can't see them but they are still there. The original cover was held down by velcro and I did not like that so I drilled and tapped some holes and have stainless bolts holding it down. The cover is slightly scrached from normal use. If you need pictures I can take some and email them to you. Asking $100 plus shipping. I am in East Peoria if you want to pick it up. Also it comes with the K&N filter.

my97gtp

Addict
Oct 5, 2008
Columbus Indiana
Real Name
Jay
Originally posted by kazoo@Aug 12 2004, 04:05 PM
Selling the CAI. I have heat reflective material on the sides. It has 4 holes drilled into it on the sides because I had a ZEX nitrous box mounted on it. I put tape over the holes so you can't see them but they are still there. The original cover was held down by velcro and I did not like that so I drilled and tapped some holes and have stainless bolts holding it down. The cover is slightly scrached from normal use. If you need pictures I can take some and email them to you. Asking $100 plus shipping. I am in East Peoria if you want to pick it up. Also it comes with the K&N filter.
[snapback]48420[/snapback]​

I will probably buy it if it is still for sale. I also pm you. Please respond soon i want to mod my car.

my97gtp

Addict
Oct 5, 2008
Columbus Indiana
Real Name
Jay
Originally posted by my97gtp+Sep 11 2005, 05:49 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-kazoo
@Aug 12 2004, 04:05 PM
[snapback]48420[/snapback]​

I will probably buy it if it is still for sale. I also pm you. Please respond soon i want to mod my car.
[snapback]97520[/snapback]​
[/b]
take this thing off its drives me crazy everytime i see it and know its sold.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• K
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list