3800 how do I keep my tint and plates...

the Rules of the Road says that I have 90 days until I have to get an IL driver's license once I move to IL....

but...

when I moved out here I had my mail forwarded here as a TEMPORARY address change, not a permanent address change.

i really want to keep my AZ plates and AZ driver's license since that means I don't need a front plate and I can keep my front windows tinted dark... also my AZ driver's license doesn't expire until my 65th b-day. yes that's right, my license doesn't expire for 43 years.

so I don't have a permanent change of address, i don't rent or own a home (living with mommy and daddy B) ). however I do have a job out here.

any ideas???

TIA,
james

power

Jul 26, 2008
Originally posted by silver98gtp@Aug 12 2004, 05:08 PM
dont swich anythig when u get pulled over just say u just vissiting for a while thats wht ny uncle did he came from AZ too he just swiched his mail over here and still had some mail sent to AZ just for any probs he might haVE JUST TO PROVE HE LIVE IN AZ HOPE THIS HELPS :unsure:
it sounds like this guy has a lot of BS in this board <_<

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by Mike K+Aug 12 2004, 08:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike K @ Aug 12 2004, 08:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-staceyyearsich@Aug 12 2004, 08:03 PM
I ain't posting nothing bad comment wise, just saying if I had a tumor on my ass and hair was growing outta of it with a 100dollar bill attached u would to or someone u know would
Pics or STFU... :lol: [/b][/quote]
Improper use of smileys.

:nopics:

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by Fish+Aug 12 2004, 09:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fish @ Aug 12 2004, 09:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Mike K@Aug 12 2004, 08:48 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-staceyyearsich
@Aug 12 2004, 08:03 PM
I ain't posting nothing bad comment wise, just saying if I had a tumor on my ass and hair was growing outta of it with a 100dollar bill attached u would to or someone u know would

Pics or STFU... :lol:
Improper use of smileys.

:nopics: [/b][/quote]
Damnit! Where did you get that!?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info