3800 Still for sale mostly L36

Dreamcat78

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Rolling Meadows
K most of these items are still on the car but will be taken off shorty ....most of the items are set on price o.b.o

TCC-350 Intense Torque convertor...New in box $425

Caspers Knock gauge ONLY FOR GT $55 *Pending *

ZZP Stage 1 Throttle body $120 w/trade *SOLD*

Wizbang airbox 6 months old $150 *SOLD*

Clear Corners w/ reflector great condition no scratches or leaks I will throw the bulbs in for free $50 *SOLD*

GMPP Sway bars $100 w/ stock trade

DHP for GT $200 w/ stock

I

imported_GraFFix

maybe Mike...do they leak?

I got a set of brand new clears with reflectors...but when i go to attach the bulb sockets to it they just slip right out. its like the holes were made to big.

plus i got them for xmas last year and I siliconed them so i cant return them now...and I cant sell them to anyone because they wont work for them either...so i got 2 nice paper weights

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by GraFFix@Aug 12 2004, 10:28 AM
maybe Mike...do they leak?

I got a set of brand new clears with reflectors...but when i go to attach the bulb sockets to it they just slip right out. its like the holes were made to big.

plus i got them for xmas last year and I siliconed them so i cant return them now...and I cant sell them to anyone because they wont work for them either...so i got 2 nice paper weights
I still want clears, so I'll take your paperweights off your hands for a few bux. I am the ultimate juryrigger!

I

imported_GraFFix

Originally posted by Dreamcat78@Aug 12 2004, 10:36 AM
haha joe how would you expect to change the bulbs?
lol...no no no

I siliconed the housing so they wouldnt leak..went to plug the blulb thingys into the corner and they kinda lock in then fall out..lol

I thought about siliconing the socket in there but its that lose i dont know how well that would even work.

its hard to explain....there POS's just to make it short

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info