3800 Need a rim..

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
I know you guys are Grand Prix experts and all and this isn't really the right place to ask a question about a Regal. But i'm in a big dilemma and was wondering if anyone may know where to get a replacement rim (9 spoke, non chrome) for a 97.5 Buick Regal GS.

I haven't checked junk yards yet as this incident happened tonight where the rim cracked by one of the spokes. I dont want to go to the dealer, but I will probably call and ask them how much it will cost, you know for them to rape me. Any help would be appreciated greatly.

Thanks

-Nick S.

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
Thanks guys, fortunately I got lucky and found a junkyard that could get a rim.(called every "auto junkyard" in the yellow pages) I actually needed two since I remembered that one had a flatspot due to some huge pothole on western :angry: . They are charging me 150 per rim, and the dealer would have wanted about 550 per rim. :blink: It will be in tomorrow whew im relieved.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info