3800 Got the crap scared outta me

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
So Im driving to work heading north on 290/53 around 10PM. Im behind someone in the passing lane that thought it would be cool to do 60 in it. :angry: :angry: :angry:

I get in the middle lane to pass him but theres another car going EVEN SLOWER and Im gaining on him fast. So I look around and duck into the right lane flooring it the whole way then I make a quick lane change into the left lane and continue my driving.

About 10 seconds later I see flashing blues and reds gaining on me fast. I look and Im doing 90. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

So I pull over to the right and start getting onto the shoulder cursing the whole way, getting ready to take an earful since I know I was in the wrong.

The cop flys by me like a bat outta hell. :woot: :woot: :yay:

About half mile down before the Rand road exit I see what was more important than my stupidity. There was a car flipped over on the other side of the highway. :unsure: :unsure: Fire trucks and ambulances were flying toward the scene.

Sure hope that whatever happened everyone is ok. I also drove the speed limit the rest of the way to work. Took me 45 minutes instead of 30 to get here.

gt2000

Feb 14, 2008
That would scare the crap out of me too. Something similar like that happened to me this past winter. I was in a hurry to get home late one night and I was doing well over the speed limit in a 45 mph zone and see the red and blue lights coming up behind me, and you know the feeling you get when you see that. Well I was scared to death since I had just gotten a ticket a month or two before for doing 74 in a 45. Well I slowed down and the vehicle went flying by and it was an ambulance, scared me shitless though!

-Zach

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Fish
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list