From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by iliveonnitro@Aug 7 2004, 11:28 PM
You aren't pregnant, are you?

My sister did that for a month before going into the doctor to find out she was pregnant. This was with her first child, so she didn't know what to think of it. She tried having kids for the previous 2 months or so.
That was fucking smooth dude. :lolsign: :lolsign:

toastyj

Regular
Jul 19, 2008
Well hey, I do the same thing, and I don't think that Im pregnant (unless there is some physiology going on here that no one has explained to me)! It's actually the result of a mathematical formula that states as follows:

A+W=PL

Factors equate; A = Age, w = work, PL = Pathetic life

PL increases exponentially as A increases annually. Be careful for latent W as well as type of job greatly affects the final sum of the equation as well.

Yeah...

Thats about it.

iliveonnitro

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Schaumburg, IL
Originally posted by Fish+Aug 7 2004, 11:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fish @ Aug 7 2004, 11:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-iliveonnitro@Aug 7 2004, 11:28 PM
You aren't pregnant, are you?

My sister did that for a month before going into the doctor to find out she was pregnant.  This was with her first child, so she didn't know what to think of it.  She tried having kids for the previous 2 months or so.
That was fucking smooth dude. :lolsign: :lolsign: [/b][/quote]
haha, glad to see someone caught my subtle drift

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info