3800 Need some help

antpearl

Regular
Nov 21, 2008
Palatine
Unfortunately due to personal and professional commitments this year, I have not been all that able to show for events...I hope no one holds that against me or what I'm about to ask.

We (The restaurant I work at) are holding (possibly) a charity car wash to benefit the Lance Armstrong Foundation (www.laf.org). What I'm asking of you is to show up. Every car that is washed and donates to the cause will receive a voucher for a free appetize within the restaurant. I would really like to have a good showing b/c this is a cause I truly find worthy. Investing in cancer research for a smoker is kind of like depositing money in a savings account, I'm gonna need it. We are working out the details with the Village of Schaumburg right now, to see if they will allow us to fundraise, and if so, the event is scheduled for Saturday Sept. 4. I know that is right in the middle of labor day weekend, but for exposure's sake, there will be a lot of mall traffic that weekend. The restaurant is Bennigan's, and if you ever stop by, ask for Brian, and I'll hook you up...

Can I get a show of hands of those that might be interested? Thanks so much guys, and when I get the okay to go, I'll let you know to spread the word!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info