3800 Almost made me cry

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
I was driving down 159th the other day and i see something coming the other way at me. As it gets closer i realize it's a GP but you would not belive this. It was a dark green 97+ 4 door GP with a full body kit, Orange wavelike vynil (sp??) and to top it off a giant wing in the back. I never laughed so hard in my life, i wanted to turn around and go beat his ass for doing that to that car, it sadened me but made me laugh at the same time, with the money he spent on that crap he better be running low 13's otherwise it was a waist. But the car should be burned and the owner beaten severly.

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
I've seen worse. :eek: :eek: I saw a black GP with a 4 ft wing and dual fart cans with purple neons and some ghey ass stickers that said AEM and Toyo tires on the side doors....I wanted to hit the fool, but I just showed him what a real GP looks like and what it can do... :lolsign: Seriously though some ppl can really make their cars look like shit and yet the car has so much potential................

Leo

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info