3800 RACE GAS

I

imported_GraFFix

only place I know is on irving just west of York road..its only 100 octane

used to be the gas city..I forget what it is now.

ill be going there thursday and getting 5 gallons to bring with then Im going to add a gallon of 114 when i get the norwalk...should be a volitile mixture! lol

I

imported_GraFFix

Norwalk is 114 LEADED

mix that with some 93 or 100 and youll be fine..I did it last time out there. once you mix the 2 the lead isnt really an issue...as long as you dont go like 1 gallon of 93 to 4 galons of 114 leaded..lol
like I said Im going to add maybe one gallon of 114 to like 4 gallons of 100...

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by sr71_rgl+Aug 4 2004, 10:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sr71_rgl @ Aug 4 2004, 10:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mike K@Aug 4 2004, 11:56 AM
Over on 59 and Butterfield road they used to have 100 octane for $2.70 a gallon and this was when gas prices were around $2.35 for premium...
Still have it there. [/b][/quote]
Nope, they're out. So is the Clark on ogden in Naperville. I had to do to 95th and 59 to get it last weekend. Seems like they're running the tanks dry, and not refilling.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• S
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list