3800 Pontiac Nationals Supplies...

• Thread starter imported_GraFFix
  • Start date
I

imported_GraFFix

I thought id post this up and see what everyone is bringing, or what they can bring.

I know we need the following and I dont have it...

BBQ Grill
Firewood
A radio or something so we dont have to use the cars all the time....

This is stuff you should remember to bring

Tent, sleeping bag, blanket, pillow (if camping)
Folding chair
drink and food (remember if your camping...once the track shuts down for the night so does the food)
Sunblock! (trust me youll need it)
If racing...remember to bring pants and a helmet. I dont know how strict there going to be with the racers..some tracks dont allow racers in shorts.

Ill add more as I think of it....please feel free to add to the list and let me know if you can bring one of the "needed items"

LeeGTP

Addict
Nov 10, 2008
I'm bringing some beer, cooler andsome cold cuts for some Sammiches :D ,chips,and maybe meats if someone is bringing the grill. Still debating if I'm taking the truck and leaving the GP. The GP can only carry so much you know? But I want to represent GP. Oh well if everyone bring some we should be okay

superchargedgp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by LeeGTP@Aug 4 2004, 11:11 AM
I'm bringing some beer, cooler andsome cold cuts for some Sammiches :D ,chips,and maybe meats if someone is bringing the grill. Still debating if I'm taking the truck and leaving the GP. The GP can only carry so much you know? But I want to represent GP. Oh well if everyone bring some we should be okay
take the back seat out and you can fit more :lolsign:

LeeGTP

Addict
Nov 10, 2008
Originally posted by superchargedgp+Aug 4 2004, 10:23 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (superchargedgp @ Aug 4 2004, 10:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LeeGTP@Aug 4 2004, 11:11 AM
I'm bringing some beer, cooler andsome cold cuts for some Sammiches :D ,chips,and maybe meats if someone is bringing the grill.  Still debating if I'm taking the truck and leaving the GP.  The GP can only carry so much you know?  But I want to represent GP.  Oh well if everyone bring some we should be okay
take the back seat out and you can fit more :lolsign: [/b][/quote]
Yeah thats true but my women wouldn't like I dont think :lol:

I

imported_GraFFix

bumpin is supposed to be bringing firewood since hes got a truck..i dont know if he stil is though?

Ohh and mike..if i dont take the passenger seat out before I go..its definatly coming out at the track..either way the car is getting gutted as much as I can...

seats, engine cross braces, winshield washer thingy, spare tire, trunk carpet and anything else thats not needed..lol

superchargedgp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by GraFFix@Aug 4 2004, 11:51 AM

Ohh and mike..if i dont take the passenger seat out before I go..its definatly coming out at the track..either way the car is getting gutted as much as I can...

seats, engine cross braces, winshield washer thingy, spare tire, trunk carpet and anything else thats not needed..lol
welcome to the club my car is a death trap already hehhe

I

imported_GraFFix

We need lots of wood! no more wimpy fires!

Ill see if i can grab a bundle or 2 of firewood from some place..lol

-----

Alex...I guess I can bring some arrachera then...Im not making a shitload like I did for LP's...that was crazy. Ill get 10 lbs and bring it. well have other food..esepcially if bumpins bringing a grill.

And Ill probably stop by tomorrow...I got shit to do on my car too. I need to strip the interior..lol I changed my oil last night put some new plugs in, topped off all the fluids and tied down some things i thought might be causing false KR...

sp far so good..I ran it 2 times this morning on the way to work...the most i hit was 1 kr..alot better then the half throttle KR i was getting a few days ago :(

LeeGTP

Addict
Nov 10, 2008
Originally posted by alexgtp@Aug 4 2004, 11:42 AM
HEy Joe can you pick up some arrachera?
Ill give you some cash tonite..if you are heading out tonite.

We are gonna be at kevins doing my IC tomorrow. Stop by cuz we will head out to grab dinner and than go to sam's club We can stock up on junk :)
Hey I'm going to Aurora tonight theres Mexican grocery La Chiquita that has arrachera $2.97lb they cut off the fat and send it through the meat tenderizer. last week I bought 3lbs for about $8.50

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info