3800 Paging Mike K

S

sr71_rgl

Hey Mike-
Seeing how your an X SHO guy you have to know about the huge improvement subframe connectors make as far as launching a SHO. I know I noticed a big gain in straighline traction and less wheel hop after I had some welded onto my '95 MTX. So how bout a set for the W body??? Does the L67 twist in the engine bay taking the weight off the wheels like the SHOs motor did? Are subframe cons feasible/worth it on a W-bod?
Nick

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
It's a thought. To be quite honest the SHO suffers from poor weight distribution. As you noticed with your car you can either slip the clutch and bog off the line or launch it and spin off the line. There seems to be no in between.

I used to sell the subframe connectors and ended returning the money to all my customers because I didn't think they did anything.

It works on other cars though, so maybe I'll give it a tryin the upcoming weeks.

Something else we're working on is solid aluminum subframe bushings like we sell for the SHO. For the money, the fun factor is much larger with those.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• S
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list