3800 1997 SE For Sale

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
1997 Pontiac Grand Prix SE - 117,000 miles.

- Gold 4 door

Interior
---------
- Cloth Seats
- CD Player (not bose)
- Tech Edge ICCU (red) in custom designed housing by jon samp.
- Control switches for intercooler pump (and some spares for other items not added.
- Electric Oil Pressure gauge
- Electric Fuel Pressure gauge.

Exterior
---------
- New Sport A2 tires on Non-Hipo Rims
- Springtech Springs w/ KYB struts
- Stock Cat back exhaust except for Manual Cutout right after cat.

Engine
-------
- CSC Stage 5 Kit w/ intercooler. includes 3.8, 3.4, 3.2 pullies.
- ZZP 3.69 Gear Race trans 4T60 w/ HD upgrades. (less than 3K miles)
- 3800 stall torque convertor (less than 3K miles)

Issues
-------
- Ding on passenger rear. It is noticeable, but much bigger than size of a quarter to a half dollar. Paint is intact.....
- Front drive door has peeling of clear coat near corner ???
- Exhaust cutout leaks slightly and needs adjustment. (little noisy, but not TERRIBLE)

Notes
--------
- Car was purchased with 112K miles 2 years ago. We have driven it very little and now it is a "3rd car" which really only is used for traveling to events and the occasional track pass....
- Car's best track time occurred 2 weekends ago at US 41 and it ran a 12.934 @ 105 MPH.
- The car will be in an upcoming editor of HPP for a norwalk track shoot and it ran a 13.145 so the car is quite consistent in the 13.0 - 13.1 range.
- KBB for the car is $3,625. I am waiting for an apprasial on the car to account for the mods currently installed; however, if you wish to buy it before i can get it apraised be aware that most banks ONLY finance for the book value....

Asking price is $7,000 obo.

In addition, I do have a brand new ready to install race block (heads and block). The engine consists of P&P heads, XP Cam, L32 rods, etc. I have just over $1300 in parts in the engine and another $800 for assembly, etc... Whoever buys the car can get the engine for an additional $1300 on top of the price of hte car. If you want the engine seperately, I'm going to ask slightly more.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• B
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list