3800 Hi I'm new

toastyj

Regular
Jul 19, 2008
I live in North Aurora right now, and I've gone so far as to hit several of the spots that I knew to be cruise nights back in the day (back in the day for me goes back about 5 years or so) and they don't exist anymore.

The areas in Hanover Park around Irving Park Rd and County Farm don't seem alive anymore. Occassionally, Augustinos deli has a Friday night but it's OLDER cars. Where oh where can a 26 year old racing bastard take his GTP to play anymore?

God, it's like I gave up on the Cougar and blinked and the whole scene dies on me, is the Woodfield/Schaumburg scene still alive?

Toasty John

xttc2000

Addict
Dec 21, 2008
yes.
there are always a bunch of retards up at streets of woodfield.

on rosell rd theres a BK just north of the EOE that people hang out at on weekends. or the mcdonalds on lake and roselle i think.

friday nights downers grove has a cruise night
weds night is elmhurst.
friday night theres one in orland park too, a little more activity there than the others.

toastyj

Regular
Jul 19, 2008
Well I've been educated as to what a post whore is, and by the context of Fish's last post, I am gonna assume that a leg humper is a dog of a guy that comes on to the chicks on this message board.
Ahhh, I love the learning the vernacular of a new culture..
bla bla bla :lolsign:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info