3800 ILGPC IC

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Comperably speaking, I'd say of the Map, ZZP, and LP IC...that performance-wise, the LP will prolly end up towards the end of the pack, with ZZP out front. However, ALL 3 work very well, and will allow a much smaller pulley and some added timing. I have the LP IC, and am running a 2.8 pulley, with no head work or rockers, and stock ported Ex mani's. With this combo I have no KR, so it does something, and I have the first design core which isn't as good. LP's machining is very nice, and it's a good looking unit.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
We're actually going on a Gen III core. :)

It will be a lot nicer than the last ones as far as machining goes. Brian is making it so that it will come out further under the snout so you can utilize that bolting point, avoiding the possibility of a vacuum leak there. The hose routing will also be a little different.

I just ordered one so Mike and I can whore his car out after nationals.

J

jp98GTP

I actually have mine already ordered, and was curious as to whether or not it's going to be a Gen 2 or 3. It's still being machined IIRC, and waiting on a few other parts before it gets sent to me. I think I was number 4 in the most recent batch of 5, and I ordered it straight from Brian.

J

jp98GTP

Originally posted by Mike K+Aug 10 2004, 01:59 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike K @ Aug 10 2004, 01:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gtphale@Aug 9 2004, 07:50 PM
Believe all new ic's are gen 3 now.
This is correct. The new design improves the seal against the manifold and blower and makes for easier routing of the hosing. [/b][/quote]
Awesome, so that means that's what should be on the way to me. Glad to hear it. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info