3800 anybody see the Village?

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Originally posted by 98 gtp toy@Aug 2 2004, 03:24 PM
Very dissapointing. The only reason its rated #1 is because they tricked everyone into going. If you havent seen any previews then it will probably be a good movie. But if you have seen all the hype and previews, then you will be dissapointed. Just my thoughts.
Thats what all the papers were saying... :(

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
****************ADDITION TO SPOILER BELOW**********************

All of the monsters were costumes. The Elders or "Leaders" of the village wore the costumes to scare everyone in the town into staying. All of the "Elders" had experienced tramatic events in the "real world" so they wanted to create a village that was based in 1897 with no crime, poverty, etc.

You figure out its a costume about 3/4 into the movie and the rest just becomes blah. Wait till video.

VHGTP

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Originally posted by GTPj@Aug 3 2004, 06:32 PM
SAVE YOUR money and watch "harold and kumar go to whities!!!!" funny ass movie...... :lolsign:
i saw harold and kumar last night and that movie is the funniest movie i have seen in a WHILE!! it was freakin hilarious!! half the theater went to White Castle in Gurnee after the movie... hehe

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info