3800 Am I missing hardware????

zeez gtp

Addict
Nov 21, 2008
Bolingbrook
I need to know if i am missing any hardware for my gmpp handling kit???

Thanks

240769_55_full.jpg

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Hmm...more musicians. Not to hijack, but you guys know I'm building a recording studio right now? Should be done and ready to go by winter. 96+ tracks of HD recording 24bit96Khz. Club members are welcome, as long as it doesn't cut into my schedule too much. In my basement in Bolingbrook...I'm partial to Fender sound though, I have a cusum Tele, Custom Les Paul, a ES330 neck thru w/ Steinberger trem, Handbuilt custom, Fender Hot rod Deluxe 2-12 w/4X12 cab, various synths, drum machines and rythm intruments at the studio's disposal. Hoping I can talk the wife into p/u some Roland v-drums, but that may be a longshot.

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by zeez gtp@Aug 1 2004, 06:11 PM
This is the piece where I think I am missing stuff from...

I only got one of the bolts and 3 of the washers, are there any other pieces that are supposed to come with it?

240769_56_full.jpg
Well I think you are missing 2 more bolts and 1 washer, but then you have to do some drilling. Thats why I went with next level strut tower, but they dont sell those anymore so BMR is the closes to it. Can you find them at a hardware store?

zeez gtp

Addict
Nov 21, 2008
Bolingbrook
Ya, Alfredo, those bolts are tack welded together by a metal piece. They are not seperate. I do not know if a hardware store will sell pieces like that. I sent gm parts an email telling them i am missing the hardware. So they should send me one free of charge, since they shipped it and the bags were ripped open. We'll see though.

LeeGTP

Addict
Nov 10, 2008
Originally posted by zeez gtp@Aug 2 2004, 06:08 AM
Thanks Ron, you will have to let me know where that is located in Naperville.

Ya Pizza, the pack job was pure crap.

Thanks everyone
Here ya go

Its on Ogden across the street from the Lexus Dealership
HORIZON CHEVROLET, INC.
1540 W OGDEN AVE
NAPERVILLE , IL 60540 -3919
Phone: (630 ) 357-6100

Lee

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info