3800 anything going on tonight

superchargedgp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by staceyyearsich@Jul 30 2004, 12:15 PM
No come'on give me the benefit of the doubt... seeshh., u taking me shopping isn't that Orland mall right by your house"??? hehehe :lolsign:

Bumpins bestest friend in the wholewidestbiggestworld! (pic below)
but remember nothing is free, so if he takes you shopping you have to be :nanahump: and :drivehitit:

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Originally posted by superchargedgp+Jul 30 2004, 11:17 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (superchargedgp @ Jul 30 2004, 11:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-staceyyearsich@Jul 30 2004, 12:15 PM
No come'on give me the benefit of the doubt... seeshh., u taking me shopping isn't that Orland mall right by your house"???  hehehe :lolsign:

Bumpins bestest friend in the wholewidestbiggestworld!  (pic below)
but remember nothing is free, so if he takes you shopping you have to be :nanahump: and :drivehitit: [/b][/quote]
You coming out?..Leo?? ALEXGTPCRATERDIGGENROOF..???

I

imported_GraFFix

Im not doing anything tonight...

And thats the way I want it! Im to tired from working OT all week doing inventory. got to many hours of OT already and the day isnt even over yet..got to finish up tonight so i could be here till 6-7-8-9-10??? who knows :(

sleep for me tonight! yay!

On a good note...this OT will help me get my tires for my rims..I cant wait :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info