3800 Need some advice..

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
OK so i made this whole new group of friends over this summer, and this one girl who is 18 likes me and i like her, and we only have like 18 days left until she goes away to college at ISU. I however am a year younger and will be a senior. She is like really into me, and well, she is trying to force herself not to like me because she is going away, and doesnt wanna hurt me at home if something goes wrong at college. You know how college life is. What should i do? Just wait for it to come and bite me int he ass? Enjoy the last few days of summer? Hope she wont find some1 at college?? What do you guys think?

Ryan

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
Like you should totally hit it like for sure!

Dude... if you can hit it .. then hit it... once she goes away to college you will be a distant memory...

cause Like she will like not be like into you like in like a er like not like a like long time ya know? for sure!

at your age... and hers... she's going to explore.. you're too young to do so :p so if you can have fun for the time being.. the so be it... but I wouldn't look at it as if it's something serious...

so my answer: Enjoy the last few days of summer .. er actually enjoy the last few years of life being easy :) the "real world" sux :p

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
DO NOT TRY ANYTHING SERIOUS. From experience, I know that some girls cant handle a distant/college relationship......dirty cheating tramp.....while other girls just have a sad time......present gf. So there will be "drama" if you try anything serious. So if "hitting it" will make her really like you and think that you love her......STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM HER AS POSSIBLE. I have met many a girl and everyone of them will think on some level that you like/love them if you "hit" them. Let the force guide you young padawan (sp?)

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by 98 gtp toy@Jul 30 2004, 01:59 AM
DO NOT TRY ANYTHING SERIOUS. From experience, I know that some girls cant handle a distant/college relationship......dirty cheating tramp.....while other girls just have a sad time......present gf. So there will be "drama" if you try anything serious. So if "hitting it" will make her really like you and think that you love her......STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM HER AS POSSIBLE. I have met many a girl and everyone of them will think on some level that you like/love them if you "hit" them. Let the force guide you young padawan (sp?)
[james earl jones voice] syP, hit that shit. It is your destiny[/james earl jones voice] :lolsign: :lolsign:

sweetness

Addict
Nov 12, 2008
im with the hit it crowd, just odnt get attached. I dont know your history, but if this is going to be the first time around i would advise staying away. Very few people get laid the first time and dont fall for that person. its a lot more complicated tahn a first timer realizes. Now, if you have the experience, and really dont want to have a relationship then go for it. You really dont want to get involved with a girl who is going to be off at school, especially if you arent.

As for her, "Im going off to school soon, so i dont want to get involved..." bs. She is saying that for one of two reasons. She really isnt interested, or she just wants to knock boots w/out commitment and is letting you know that. I say the next time she pulls that shit just be like, "I know how you feel about you going to school, so lets just have fun and not put so much pressure on this whole thing. We both know you are leaving soon, so we just wont get too involved.", or something to that effect. If she gets pissed or offended then you didnt want to be involved with her anyway. If she stays with the same line that she is going to school then she wasnt interested,a nd just liked the attention. If she is game... well then she is game. good luck.

keep the feelings out of it.

BC

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by sweetness@Jul 30 2004, 02:18 AM
im with the hit it crowd, just odnt get attached. I dont know your history, but if this is going to be the first time around i would advise staying away. Very few people get laid the first time and dont fall for that person. its a lot more complicated tahn a first timer realizes. Now, if you have the experience, and really dont want to have a relationship then go for it. You really dont want to get involved with a girl who is going to be off at school, especially if you arent.

As for her, "Im going off to school soon, so i dont want to get involved..." bs. She is saying that for one of two reasons. She really isnt interested, or she just wants to knock boots w/out commitment and is letting you know that. I say the next time she pulls that shit just be like, "I know how you feel about you going to school, so lets just have fun and not put so much pressure on this whole thing. We both know you are leaving soon, so we just wont get too involved.", or something to that effect. If she gets pissed or offended then you didnt want to be involved with her anyway. If she stays with the same line that she is going to school then she wasnt interested,a nd just liked the attention. If she is game... well then she is game. good luck.

keep the feelings out of it.

BC
Spoken like a true hero. Dont get attached and separate feelings. well, cept for the feelings you need. :D

And I want those pics posted yesterday.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by 98 gtp toy@Jul 30 2004, 03:11 AM
syP, hit that shit. It is your destiny

Well to make a long story short....i should have just put....."hit it, but dont get involved". Is that better Fish?
B) :D

Sounds good to me. Do yourself a favor and dont get attached. Thats all I have to say.

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
I say go with your feelings if you respect the girl and actually like her, then don't just hit it, and do what your gut feeling is, seriously though I always put more into a relationship than I ever get out of it and thats no good so just fuckin "hit it", you might be better off haah, hows that a little confusing?

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Thats is the worst thing to do when you have to rely on other peoples information, I think if this relationship would have started right when summer came you would of had a better chance to bond and get to know each other, a long distance relationship will not work out to well if you just met. Its hard even if someone lives an hr away to be able to fit in ur schedule trust me I did it for a yr n half before and this guy that I just was dating lived practically 2hrs away from me,

I agree with Stacey...don't hit it just to hit it....trust me, there are outcomes that might not be what you are expecting...have a little respect for not only yourself, but for that girl.
If you hit it off that good, then take your time with her. There are always weekends where you can drive out there or her come here and you get together.

Just trust me when I tell you this. Sex isn't something to play around with and be taken lightly.

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Originally posted by Dreamcat78@Jul 30 2004, 10:41 AM
what i think is funny is that Syp asked for girls help and he gets all the boys responding..stacey you count as a girl but you are post whore so you reply to everything! LOL
Hell lisa if it said he/she I'd respond u know... Anywho... Guys just proven themselves in this thread that they are MANWHORES.. yes MANWHORES shame, shame, shame.............

xplicitt

Regular
Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by staceyyearsich+Jul 30 2004, 11:03 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (staceyyearsich @ Jul 30 2004, 11:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Dreamcat78@Jul 30 2004, 10:41 AM
what i think is funny is that Syp asked for girls help and he gets all the boys responding..stacey you count as a girl but you are post whore so you reply to everything! LOL
Hell lisa if it said he/she I'd respond u know... Anywho... Guys just proven themselves in this thread that they are MANWHORES.. yes MANWHORES shame, shame, shame............. [/b]

Originally posted by staceyyearsich@Jul 30 2004, 11:03 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Dreamcat78
@Jul 30 2004, 10:41 AM

Hell lisa if it said he/she I'd respond u know... Anywho... Guys just proven themselves in this thread that they are MANWHORES.. yes MANWHORES shame, shame, shame.............
[/quote]
^^^^ :iagree: :iagree: ^^^^ :iagree: :iagree: ^^^^ :iagree: :iagree: ^^^^

:3some: :69: :beer: :givemebeer: :headbang: :hitit: :dontknow: :nanahump: :jerkoff: :woot: :bouncy: :blow: :whackit: :drivehitit:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info