3800 MSD wires and Autolite 104s

gtp_05

Feb 20, 2008
Chebanse
I've recetly changed my plugs and wires. I had the stock ngk plugs and stock wires. #6 wire was bad and thats why they all got replaced but I installed msd super conductor 8.5mm wires and autolite 104's for plugs. what difference it made. 104's are two heat ranges cooler than stock and wires are 1.5 mm larger than stock. I found better throttle response and better top end. also the a/c when it was sitting still used to get warm but now it keeps it cool inside when its hot out. i plan on changing the supercharger pulley and getting exaust and the thrasher intake.

any suggestions on the pulleys let me know!!!

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
Rule of thumb for spark plugs is to use the hottest ones you can without knock. As you start modding I would either buy or find someone near you with a scanner. Good luck with the modding.

Dont go below a 3.4" pulley with out more mods. If you plan on visiting the track alot or doing some serious modding then get a Modular Pulley System from either Intense or ZZP.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info